How to Reset Your Password
This guide provides a walk-through of the steps users must follow to reset their password. This is only to be done after the user has created an account and completed the registration process.
|If you do not have an account, please refer - How to Sign In to NSC Learning|
1. Go to https://learn.nsc.org/, and click Sign In.
2. Click Forgot Your Password?
3. Provide your registered email address and click Submit.
4. You will receive an email with the password reset link.
Note: Check your spam or junk folder if you do not receive an email with the password reset link. If it’s not there, double-check if the email id to which the password reset link should be sent is the same that was used to create the account.
5. Open the email and click Change Password.
6. You will be redirected to a page as shown below. Click Reset Password.
7. Enter and confirm the new password. Click Submit.
8. You will be redirected to https://shop.nsc.org/
9. Go back to learn.nsc.org and click on Sign In
You are now familiar with the steps to reset your password on NSC Learning.