How to Sign in to NSC Learning
This guide provides a walk-through of the steps users must follow to sign in or create an account on NSC Learning.
How to Sign In
1. Go to https://learn.nsc.org/, and click Sign In.
2. Enter your username and password. Click Login.
3. You will be redirected to My Homepage.
|If the login page is redirected to shop.nsc, click the back button twice, and then click on My Home Page|
How to Create your Username and Password on NSC Learning
1. To begin your online journey with NSC Learning, go to https://learn.nsc.org/ and click Sign In.
2. Click on Create An Account.
3. On the Create Your New Profile page, provide your details for the following fields:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Country (This is automatically defaulted to US, Please change if outside US)
- Member ID - Enter your Account ID here. (If you do not know this contact Customer Service.)
4. Click Register.
5. An activation email will be sent to your registered email address. Access it and click Activate My Account.
6. Enter a new password for your account. Re-enter the password to confirm it.
7. Click Submit and you will be redirected to the NSC Learning dashboard.
Make sure that you are redirected to learn.nsc.org You may have to click Sign In again and enter your username and password.
You are now familiar with the steps to sign in or create a username and password on NSC Learning.