VitalSource is a platform that contains eTextbooks such as Course Participant Materials, Instructor Manuals and Participant Guides. Once you purchase your course, you will receive codes that you can redeem after signing up. Vitalsource has many features which includes easy navigation and search, notes and highlights, sharing of annotations, flashcards, and text-to-speech capability and various other features.
This guide provides a walk-through of the steps new users must follow to create an account on VitalSource.
1. To begin your online journey with VitalSource, go to https://www.vitalsource.com/ and click Sign In.
You will be able to log in to your account after completing the registration process, as mentioned.
2. Click Create New Account.
3. If you select the role as an Instructor, on the Create a VitalSource Account page, provide details for the following fields:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Education Level
- Country of Institution
- Institution Name
4. Click Create Account.
5. After creating an account, you will be redirected to the My Dashboard page.
6. An activation email will be sent to your registered email address. Access it and click Sign In.
7. You will be redirected to your newly created account on VitalSource.
You are now familiar with the steps to create a VitalSource account.